Close Menu
2/27/2020 Product Launch

Introducing Cobalt

Industry leaders across the insurance sector gathered in London on Thursday 10th October for the unveiling and launch of Cobalt - a scalable solution developed to revolutionise the way motor claims are managed, brought to the market by Coplus - part of handl Group.

What is Cobalt?

Cobalt is a suite of insurer and MGA focused solutions that have re-engineered the process from first contact to enable its people to make immediate informed decisions about the best and correct action for the policyholder, following a motor accident.

What does Cobalt do?

Cobalt prevents poor triage leading to a poor customer journey and inflated claims costs, providing a superior FNOL, Non-Fault, Third Party Capture or Accident Damage claims service.

Fully customisable, Cobalt combines expert people with data science, machine learning and AI to drive efficiency and reduce costs, whilst achieving a smoother customer journey and better claims experience.

What are the benefits of Cobalt?

Utilising leading technology to provide a fast and efficient solution is key to Cobalt’s offering, understanding that customers are in crisis following an accident. Delivering first call resolution, 85% of claims are deployed into the correct track within the first call, with the remaining 15% allocated within an hour following an expert desktop assessment.

By adopting a modular approach, Cobalt can be utilised as a fully managed end-to-end process from first contact to settlement, or it can deliver specific claims services to integrate with existing supply chains or in-house operations.

Brought to you by Coplus

Being part of handl Group allows brands to dream big and achieve even more, and has enabled the team at Coplus to benefit from a powerful combination of capabilities within the portfolio as well as access to leading industry experts. As a result, Coplus has delivered the innovative insurance solution Cobalt, to meet the evolving demands of an increasingly digital market and its end users.

Jason Tripp, Managing Director of Coplus said: “In Cobalt we’ve built a motor claims management solution that combines technology with people to achieve better outcomes for our insurer partners and their policyholders. Put simply, it's about doing the right thing at the right time. That is achieved by integrating much greater levels of data into the decision-making process right at the start of the claim and through integration with best in class supply chain partners.”

To find out more about Cobalt and what the new solution can do for insurers and policyholders, please visit the website here.